I went to church this morning and the message was 2020Vision for 2020. That got me to thinking it was like an aha moment. Even though we are on the 12th day of the new year some of us may not have a clear vision of our goals that we have set for 2020. We must have a plan. Did you write your goals down? Have you laid out the steps that must be taken to achieve those goals? You still have time to get it done.
This year I decided that I would do what it takes to accomplish the goals that I have set for myself. Here are a few steps that I am following:
- Write down my goals- number them
- Write down what steps must be taken to achieve the goal
- Have an accountability partner(a person that would hold you accountable)
- Do something daily that works toward your goal
- Have a clear vision of your goals
You must put in the work if you want to see results. You can say ” I want to lose 10bs” but you do not get off the sofa. you must make an effort to lose that 10lbs. And this is true for all our goals.
We got this one step at a time.
Let’s go 2020!!!